We are constantly working on improving the Spreecast experience for both content creators and viewers. Since the release of our new plans, there have been a number of key improvements and new features that we’d like to share with you. Check out a list of product updates below!
- Flexible Display of Social Share Buttons. In the Unlisted format, content creators on the Bronze plan or above can now control whether or not the share buttons are displayed both on the Spreecast website and in the embedded player. Read more about this feature here.
- Mobile Web Homepage. We have a new, sleek mobile homepage for viewers visiting the spreecast website from their mobile browser.
- Improved Search and Discoverability. We improved the search functionality to prioritize upcoming and live spreecasts on the search results page.
- Improved Pay Per View Functionality. Pay per view events are now embeddable and can be listed on the spreecast website for greater visibility and promotion. In addition, content creators can now more easily receive and keep track of the revenue generated from their events. You can read more about the improvements to our PPV program in our recent blog post.
- Ability to Invite All Followers to your Spreecasts. Now you can invite all of your followers to your spreecast with the click of a single button from the invite functionality on the event page. This is particularly useful for Unlisted spreecasts since your followers are not automatically notified. You can read about how to use this feature here.
- Improved Screen Queue Functionality. Spreecast producers can now use our updated “Only Show Starred” view to quickly access starred questions and comments in the screen queue. Read more about this feature here. We also made a change that notifies producers and viewers of new entries in the screen queue. Finally, we improved reliability of the screen queue and its compatibility with various browsers.
If you have any questions, or specific features you’d like to see, let us know at email@example.com.